Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Zentangling Fun

If you still don't know what Zentangle is, check out zentangle.com for information. I enjoy the relaxation it encourages. This first piece was from a pattern coloring book. The first image is the untouched page.

This is the completed Zentangle done by using the pre-drawn pattern as the string. All of this is done with a .01 disposable technical pen.





This is a bit different. I had a tank top that had gotten dingy and lightly stained. I took a very fine Sharpie pen and did a Zentangle on the shirt for a unique piece of art.





7 comments:

God's Kid said...

Awesome! You are very artistic! :)

Thelma said...

Looks great! I have been playing with Zentangles to. I have a few posted on my blog. I bought the Zentangles Basics and just going through all the Zentangles. It is so much fun!!

Bonnie said...

Thank you for sharing, I could really get addicted to this artform. I'd like to see more of what you have been working on.

Bonnie said...

I want you to know that since I saw this and posted a comment to your blog, I HAVE become addicted. What a great artform. I'm sure my husband won't agree when he sees all of the paypal receipts in the account this month ...LOL ..... but I thank you for showing me zentangles.

angevine said...

Hi,

I have seen your picture on pinterest and I would like to put a link between your blog and mine. I have also looked at your other drawings with my son, and we appreciate your style.
I am French and I 'm sorry for my English.

Good weekend

Unknown said...

What a wonderful imagination you have I love the idea I'll take you to an old shirt and making it new again.

TBbadger said...

Hi! That is beautiful.

I remember that coloring book as a child. In fact I was hoping to find it again and was wondering if you would be so kind as to tell me the name of the artist and name of the series of these coloring books.

Thank you and again what you did with it is so lovely!